David King's Page On How Bind Keys To Buy Stuff
Buy Scripts There are many advantages to buy scripts. For example, when scrimming if the call to buy or save is late you can still buy in time. In addition, every second in the beginning of a round is crucial to set-up defensive or offensive strategies. Therefore, if you are not stuck in spawn still buying you are at an advantage.
Step #1 • Create a new Wordpad or Notepad file
• The following keys are all bindable in Counter-Strike:CZ:
• Letter Keys A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z
• Number Keys 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0
• Mouse Buttons MOUSE1,MOUSE2,MOUSE3,MOUSE4,MOUSE5 MWHEELUP,MWHEELDOWN
• Special Keys Enter,Space,Shift,Ctrl,Pause,ALT, BACKSPACE,TAB,CAPSLOCK
• Function Keys F1,F2,F3,F4,F5,F6,F7,F8,F9,F10,F11F12
• Scroll Keys Ins,Del,Home,End,Pgdn,Pgup
• Arrow Keys Leftarrow,Rightarrow,Uparrow,Downarrow
• Keypad Keys kp_leftarrow,kp_del,kp_end,kp_downarrow,kp_pgup,kp_ins kp_5,kp_plus,kp_uparrow,kp_enter,kp_pgdn kp_rightarrow,kp_slash,kp_minus,kp_home
= ~ • The following are all guns/equipment aliases that CS:CZ recognizes in the scripts: ak47; - CV-47 aug; - Bullpup xm1014; - Leone YG1265 Auto Shotgun g3sg1; - D3/AU1 sg550; - Krieg 550 Commando awp; - Magnum Sniper Rifle m4a1; - Maverick M4A1 Carbine deagle; - Night Hawk .50C elites; - .40 Dual Elites famas; - Clarion 5.56 fn57; - ES Five-Seven galil; - IDF Defender glock; - 9x19mm Sidearm mac10; - Ingram MAC-10 mp5; - KM Sub-Machine Gun p228; - 228 Compact228 p90; - ES C90 m249; - M249 scout; - Schmidt Scout m3; - Leone 12 Gauge Super sg552; - Krieg 552 tmp; - Schmidt Machine Pistol ump45; - KM UMP45 usp; - KM .45 Tactical vest; - Kevlar vesthelm; - Kevlar+Helmet stopsound; - Stop Map Sounds sgren; - Smoke Grenade primammo; - Full Primary Ammo secammo; - Secondary Ammo shield; - Tactical Shield nvgs; - Nightvision flash; - Flashbang defuser; - Defusal Kit hegren; - HE Grenade
• Next step is to create a buy script command line
• Here is an example of David's: bind "KP_HOME" "flash;sgren;" bind "KP_UPARROW" "hegren;" bind "KP_PGUP" "mp5;primammo;vesthelm;" bind "KP_LEFTARROW" "scout;primammo;vesthelm;" bind "KP_5" "m3;primammo;vesthelm;" bind "KP_RIGHTARROW" "usp;" • No matter what the bind is you are trying to create it must always have this syntax
• bind "KEY" "command"
• the "key" must always use the name listed in the bindable keys from above
• the "command" must always be a command CS:CZ will recognize. For example the gun names listed above.
•Step #2 Save the file as "userconfig.cfg" Go to File -> Save As Type the filename as "userconfig.cfg" Click save as type "All files" Make sure you save this in your game directory Default Location is.... To get there follow the steps below: (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\yourusername\conditionzero\czero\
1.) start 2.) Local Disk C: 3.) Program Files 4.) Steam 5.) steamapps 6.) your user name 7.) condition zero 8.) czero If you need any other help, please email DavidKingCZ@msn.com Thank you!
Want access to cool stuff? As a member you can:
Pros: helpful Cons: none Improvements: noen Notes: none
Please let me know if I can help you all with anything else! :) Thx ~DavidKing
Useful though now it would be easier..
Pros: easy to use Cons: none Improvements: none Notes: good work
Y 10/10? Only tutorial that give keys code. Especially the keypad.
Thank you... I'm new to FPSBanana kinda, and I'm just trying to help everyone with everything I needed help with...
Pros: Easy to understand,gives all info needed Cons: uhh...nothing really,it just takes a while to type the crap in :P Improvements: umm...none Notes: this was useful,thanks
|Overall||9.2||4||8 to 10|